Tuesday, May 25, 2010

3 Weeks and a wake-up

Well in 3 weeks it will be my last night in a bed.... after that I will be sleeping on the ground for the next 10-14 days on the way to Homer Alaska.

Pastor Ernie, in Key West, has GREATLY BLESSED us with saying we can stay there from June 17th until we leave the morning of the 20th. Father's Day.


Glad Tidings Tabernacle
1209 United St
Key West, FL 33040
Lead Pastor: Ernest M. DeLoach, Jr

Then after LOTS of riding and very (VERY) few chances to shower we will be in Homer, AK

We are also VERY, VERY BLESSED to be able to stay at the Homer AG church when we get there. I said I would shower (twice?), and maybe even burn the clothes I'm wearing, before I went inside. The thought of a pressure-washer was discussed along with skiing ( aka dragging me ) in the bay, but I don't ski to well. [Also might be some type of EPA violation.]


Homer Assembly of God Church
736 East End Road
Homer, Alaska 99603
Pastor Gregory T Newell

THANK YOU Pastor Greg.... see you soon. I'll have to try some fish when I get there if you have any around (hehe).


Too bad we don't know the route or we could stop at other churches along the way to sleep and meet more 'family'.

PLEASE keep us in your prayers as this is a grueling endurance challenge. Long days and short nights through mountians, deserts, swamps and quick gas and meal stops.


Until the next time.....
Ride safe ... Everybody Goes Home

BodyBag

No comments:

Post a Comment